- This policy covers how Find Event treats personal information that Find Event collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Find Event products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- Find Event collects personal information when you register with Find Event, when you use Find Event services, when you visit Find Event pages or the pages of certain Find Event partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Find Event may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we might also ask for your address. When you register with Find Event and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Find Event automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Find Event cookie information, and the page you request.
- Find Event uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Find Event does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Find Event under confidentiality agreements.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Find Event displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria—for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Find Event does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Find Event may set and access Find Event cookies on your computer.
- Find Event lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Find Event's cookies.
- Find Event uses web beacons to access Find Event cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Find Event products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Find Event Account Information, including your preferences, at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Find Event service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Find Event Newsletter, that are considered part of your Find Event account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Find Event may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Find Event account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.