An Introduction to Urban Krav Maga - Ace Hotel - Shoreditch
Tuesday, January 28 2020, 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
WHAT: A 90 minute Urban Krav Maga Class
WHEN: Tuesday 28th Jan / 7:30pm-9pm
WHERE: Ace Hotel, Shoreditch
WHAT TO BRING: Water, gym kit, old T-shirt.
ABOUT - What is Urban Krav Maga?
- Real self defence for the streets.
- A scenario-based self defence system.
- It is genuinely evolutionary in its approach.
- Not dependent on punching power and/or brute strength.
- Techniques that are not dependent on gender, size or strength.
- The syllabus being based on defences against the 10 most common street attacks in the UK.
- Recognises the importance of pre-preemptive strikes for self-defence - action always beats reaction.
- Urban Krav Maga draws on the following fighting systems as well as various styles of Krav Maga: Karate; Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Traditional Jiu Jitsu, Aikido, Boxing, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo and MMA.
- The core syllabus also contains a range of techniques applicable to female self-defence, grappling, fighting/sparring techniques and weapons defences.
- The Urban Krav Maga aim is to equip the student as soon as possible to defend themselves against the most common attacks they may face.
- We teach everything that is needed for self defence when it's necessary in all environments, including highly confined crowded spaces, cars, shopping centres, nightclubs, buses etc.
FACEBOOK TESTIMONIALS (@streetsmartsurvival)
"Super fun and very useful. Will look forward to the next class!" - Bey Qu via Facebook
"Great class and a great instructor who paced it well and gave one to one guidance too. Felt like an ideal combination of fitness and self-defence. Left on a high and will def be back!" - Jasmine O'Brien via Facebook
"Good fun, great instructor. Will definitely be attending again." - Mike Moore via Facebook'
General Admission: GBP 12.00
Artists / Speakers: James Rompani
Venue Details: Ace Hotel London, 100 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JQ, United Kingdom