Rightmove Milton Keynes Marathon - May 2020
Sunday, May 3 2020, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Consistently ranked in the top 10 UK marathons, an AIMS/IAAF Grade A certified race, with BARR Gold accreditation for outstanding race management. We're blessed with a tremendous amount of natural beauty in Milton Keynes. We're also lucky to have a world-class system of cycle paths. We do our best to take advantage of those factors to give our runners a course that's interesting, inspiring, fun to run, fast and different from other marathons.
5 Reasons to run MK...
1. Scenic route with tree-lined boulevards, lakes, parks, and woodland
2. All races finish inside the impressive football stadium after a victory lap of the pitch
3. Quality tech tee and goodie bag for all half and marathon finishers
4. Great organisation, excellent crowd support, and entertainment
5. One of the most awesome medals out there!
MK Marathon EA runner entry from: GBP 44.0,
MK Marathon non EA runner entry from: GBP 46.0
Artists / Speakers: Full line-up of acts will be playing on the Rightmove Race Village throughout the day
Venue Details: Stadium MK, Stadium Way W, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK1 1ST, United Kingdom