Ealing Half Marathon
Sunday, September 29 2019, 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Get the #EalingFeeling at the triple Gold award winning UK No1 Half Marathon.
Like yours road closed? Then Ealing Half Marathon is for you. With a 7,000 capacity race, on our UKA measured course you'll be weaving your way through the surrounds and occasional undulations of Ealing, our runners were kept well hydrated by our five unique water stations held at churches along the route..
With an estimated 30,000+ spectators lining the route, you'll be cheered on the whole way round the course with the community coming out to support you as well as our 600+ volunteers helping to get you round this 13.1 mile course.
Runners then come back to Lammas Park to power through the final kilometre with supporters cheering on either side of the pathways making for a spectacular finish before claiming your exclusive medal.
Suitable for elites, intermediates and beginners, our welcoming race is for everyone. Join thousands of other runners who have already said YES and here is why:
– Voted the UK’s Best Half Marathon 2014, 2015 and 2016 at The Running Awards
– West London’s only fully road closed half marathon
– UKA measured course
– Follows on from our Ealing Mini Mile for 1,500+ 6-16 year olds on Saturday 28th September
– Family friendly race village to enjoy
– Raising funds for EHM Legacy not-for-profit Community Interest Company
– Bespoke medal
– 600 volunteers to get you round on the day
– 5 unique water stations at Churches around the course
– A race for runners created by runners
Come and get the #EalingFeeling at the 'Half with a Heart' Ealing Half Marathon.
Ealing Half Marathon - Individual/Unaffiliated Entry: GBP 42.0
Ealing Half Marathon - UKA Affiliated Entry: GBP 40.0